imformal letter

Dear Jeckyll:

   I'm writing to you becouse I need your help. I’m having problems with one of the subjects at school. Since you’re very clever you could probably help me.
I‘ve to do a practical work to rise the note and I need your help to do it. I’m thinking to work on transformation potions, and I know you’ve a laboratory and a lot of potions in there. I’ll need to ask you some questions about how to make this type of potion. Maybe if you have one of these I could use I’ll really appreciate it. I know you’re very busy so please tell me when I can pay you a visit. I’m visiting London next week, so if you  have time we can meet and talk about the practical work.
Hope you’re doing fine!!!! See you soon.
                                                                                
                                                                                               Your friend Franco 

                   29/2/2012 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares